Officeworks Online Content Terms and Conditions
The Officeworks website, mobile website, mobile application and other Officeworks branded online properties ("Online Content") is owned and operated by Officeworks Ltd (ABN 36 004 763 526).
If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain your parent of legal guardian's consent to access and use the Online Content and our services offered on the Online Content.
1. Governing law
3. Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this site is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from, or links to, third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support the Online Content including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Officeworks and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
All right, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in all of Officeworks' brands, logos, images, buttons, codes, layout, text, content and products and services as displayed on the Online Content (the "Brand Features") are the property of Officeworks and will remain or be vested in Officeworks at all times. Your use of the Online Content will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any of the Brand Features or the Online Content. Officeworks, on a case by case basis and to the extent required, grants to you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Brand Features solely for the purpose, and to the extent necessary, to enable you to use the Online Content.
4. Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
The Online Content may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of Officeworks and Officeworks is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. Officeworks provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Officeworks. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
The Online Content may also utilise social network or share functionality and may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Your use of any social media platforms is subject to the particular social media platform's prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with any social media links, applications or features on the Online Content. The Online Content is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
5. Personal, non-commercial use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of the Online Content solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order with Officeworks Business; or
6. Prohibited conduct
- You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Officeworks and any other owner of rights in the Online Content that you access, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from the Online Content.
- You must not use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link or any other automatic tool or algorithm or any manual process that performs the same function.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, convert or authorize any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert any element of the Online Content to a human perceivable form; distribute or republish any element of the Online Content in any way; resell, rent, lease or lend any element of the Online Content; defeat, disable or circumvent any security feature of the Online Content; or transfer any element of the Online Content to any third party.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Officeworks may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly);
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require Officeworks to take remedial action under any applicable industry code; or
- solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes or provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
7. We can use your feedback
You grant Officeworks an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Officeworks from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
Buying products through our Online Content
Products and prices may vary between Officeworks retail stores and those found on the Online Content.
9. Ordering goods
You warrant that all details you provide to us when placing an order are current, correct and complete, that you are an authorised user of the Paypal account or credit or debit card used to place your order and that your nominated Paypal account or credit or debit card will cover the full cost of the products. Upon receiving your order, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check of your payment method (if applicable) to verify the details submitted and to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. If we are unable to successfully process your Paypal account or debit or credit card payment for your order, we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your order.
If your order is accepted by us, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for your order from your nominated nominated payment method to pay for the purchase price of the products and any applicable fees and charges.
We reserve the right to reject your order for products purchased through the Online Content for any reason, including but not limited to if the products are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products as advertised on the Online Content or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will endeavour to notify you by email of our rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter and give you the option of reconfirming your order, changing your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
10. About our prices
Product availability may vary between Officeworks retail stores and the Online Content due to different customer offers. All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on the Online Content are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice. Where permitted, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We reserve the right to contact you at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter if we have any concern about the quantity of products you have purchased. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
See our Delivery Policy.
12. Returns policy
See our Returns Policy.
13. Title and risk
Title to the goods purchased from Officeworks online does not pass from Officeworks to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery to your address.
14. Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guarantee Rights
Officeworks' goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
15. Additional product warranties
Officeworks may provide an additional warranty in addition to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. Any warranties given provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.
16. Disclaimer of liability
17. Limitation of liability
You warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to us through the Online Content or otherwise is current, correct and complete;
- if you purchase goods via the Online Content, the person receiving the goods at the delivery address is authorised by you to do so; and
- you have and will comply with all applicable laws relating to your use of the Online Content and your placement of any order with us via the Online Content.
18. Disclaimer of warranty
Officeworks is providing the Online Content on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and use of it is at your own risk. Officeworks and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the Online Content (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on the Online Content. To the extent permitted by law, Officeworks expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of acceptability, merchantability or fitness for purpose.
19. Rights we cannot exclude
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including the Consumer Guarantees.
Your ability to purchase goods from Officeworks Online may be terminated by Officeworks at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of Officeworks' liability will survive termination.
Through interaction with the Online Content, Officeworks will receive and store information that you provide or that is generated by your actions. For example, like many websites, Officeworks uses "cookies" and other technologies, to collect information about matters including but not limited to the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Online Content are most commonly accessed.
This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the Online Content is accessed via links in an email or another electronic message we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing the Online Content, such as when you are logged into an account.
We may use this information for purposes including but not limited to understanding and measure your online experiences, determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you, and to provide you with relevant marketing materials when you visit third party websites.
You can generally set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, you can search for "cookie" in the "Help" (or similar) portion of your browser.
22. Creating an Account
You do not need to register a user account to access and browse the Online Content. However, in order to use some parts of the Online Content, you may be required to register an account in the manner set out on the Online Content (each an "Account"). Officeworks reserves the right to refuse or cancel registration of an Account for any reason in its sole discretion. Any decision of Officeworks is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All information provided when registering an Account must be current, correct and complete. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible Account registrations will not be valid. You must be logged in to your Account in the manner required each time you wish to make a purchase via the Online Content or otherwise where indicated. You may never use another person's Account without their permission.
You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Account details and for any activity under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Officeworks of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to control access to and use of your Account and to notify Officeworks when you desire to cancel your Account. Officeworks will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means allowing users to create Accounts is prohibited. Officeworks reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if it believes you are engaging in such activity.
If the Online Content is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Officeworks, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Online Content, Officeworks reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Online Content.
Any costs associated with downloading, installing, accessing and using Online Content remain your responsibility and are dependent on the service provider used. You also understand that we cannot and o not guarantee or warrant that the Online Content or any material available for download via the Online Content will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements.
Officeworks Photos Terms and Conditions
Officeworks Photos website is a third-party website owned and operated by Lifepics, Inc. and provided by Kodak Alaris Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 26 164 376 881) ("Website"). The Website allows you to order photo products ("Product") which will be printed by PMI Inc. Officeworks, Kodak, LifePics and PMI are together referred to as "Parties" in these Officeworks Photos Terms and Conditions.
If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, You must not use this Website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright and trademarks) in the Website and all content in it, are owned by LifePics, Inc.
2. Order acceptance
- By placing an online order for a Product ("Order") You confirm that:
- You have checked all pages and previewed Your Order using the preview function;
- Your design fully meets Your requirements and You wish to proceed with Your Order; and
- You understand that once submitted, Your Order cannot be altered or cancelled.
- Officeworks reserves the right to accept or reject Your Order in whole or in part for any reason, including for conduct in breach of clause 4.
- For each Order placed, You must pay:
- the applicable price for Your Order confirmed by Officeworks in the shopping cart; and
- the delivery and handling fee specified in Your Order.
- Flybuys, Wesfarmers staff discount and the Officeworks 30-Day Account cards cannot be used when ordering Your Product.
3. Your Content
- You are solely responsible for all content submitted or uploaded by You on the Website and retained by LifePics in Your file (Content).
- You must proof and preview Your Order and Content and carefully check any spelling before submitting Your Order.
- After completing Your Order, LifePics will store Your Content for a period of 6 months on its server to enable online sharing and re-ordering.
- By uploading Your Content, You grant the Parties the right (including the right to sub-license) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute Your Content for the purpose of providing the Product and related services to You.
- You warrant that You are either the owner of the copyright OR you have a license to reproduce Your Content in Your Product.
4. Prohibited conduct
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website;
- affects the functionality or operation of the Website or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require the Parties to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
- The Parties reserve the right not to produce any item that it reasonably believes may contravene Australian law; contain explicit or sexual imagery; is invasive of privacy; vulgar; obscene; profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person.
- The Parties will not accept liability for damage or loss of Your Content.
- The Parties cannot guarantee that the quality of the Product will be as seen on your computer monitor.
- The Parties' liability is limited to errors which are related to production, shipping and delivery of the Product.
- You must properly secure Your user-name and password. The Parties are not liable if Your user-name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and/or indemnify the Parties in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user-name or password.
- You agree to indemnify and will keep the Parties indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect) made against or suffered by the Parties in connection with Your use of the Website, Your Content, the Order, Your breach of these Terms and Conditions or Your breach of any rights of third parties.
- Where Kodak Alaris is liable under the Australian Consumer Law, its liability shall be limited, in its option, to:
- the replacement of Your Officeworks Photos Product or the supply of an equivalent Officeworks Photos Product;
- the payment of the cost of replacing Your Officeworks Photos Product or of the supply of an equivalent Officeworks Photos Product; or
- refunding Your order.
6. Delivery time
- Kodak Alaris and PMI will endeavour to produce and deliver Your Product within 7-10 business days to Your nominated address or nominated Officeworks store.
- Delayed delivery is not a basis for cancellation of the order or a request for compensation.
- If delivery cannot be made to your home, You agree for the courier to leave the parcel in a safe place. Alternatively, an attempted delivery notification card will be left and the item will be available for collection from the nearest post office.
7. Rights We Cannot Exclude
The above disclaimers and limitations on liability do not exclude, modify or limit any rights, which by law may not be excluded, modified or limited, including but not limited to Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Any complaints in relation to the Product must be submitted within one week of the delivery of Your Product to Kodakforofficeworks@kodakalaris.com.
- When you place Your Order on the Website, You will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, phone number. The Parties will use this information to enable the processing of Your Order, provide information and updates regarding Your Order and support to You for future orders including notifications. You agree to this contact and use by the Parties.
- Kodak and LifePics may share all information associated with Your Order and use of the Website with Officeworks and PMI and You agree for Kodak and LifePics to do so.
- Kodak and LifePics will only share that information which is absolutely necessary with any other third parties that are involved in the processing of Your Order. For example, the financial institution that issued Your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers Your Order.
- The Parties are committed to reducing the amount of fraud. The Parties' policy is that it will prosecute any cases of fraud that it identifies. As a first time customer, You may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that You have supplied to Kodak or LifePics. If any of the information You supply is found to be false or misleading, the Parties will not proceed with the Order and if it deems it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
- Kodak and LifePics do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to or with any third party without Your consent.
- The Parties may send You information about their products and services including any specials and You agree for them to do so. There is an option in each email to unsubscribe to such information, if You do not wish to receive it. The Parties also has administrative procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to its email servers.
9. Governing Law
The laws of the Victoria governs these Terms and Conditions.
Online Print Services
1. Colour Output
While every effort has been made to capture a true likeness of colour, differences in equipment, paper, inks, settings on monitors/printers and other conditions mean we cannot guarantee an exact matching of image to finished output.
2. Uncollected Orders
You agree that any orders that remain uncollected for 14 days from receiving notification that your order is ready for collection, will be disposed of without Officeworks having regard to the procedures set out in uncollected goods laws.
3. File deletions
Files will be automatically deleted after 6 months of inactivity from the date of order. The order confirmation email will include a reminder of the automatic deletion.
You indemnify us, our related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees, and our respective directors, officers, team members and agents, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered, or likely to be incurred or suffered, by you as a direct or indirect consequence of using this site.
Your ability to purchase goods from this site may be terminated by Officeworks and at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitation of Officeworks and Album printer' liability will survive termination.
Mailman Terms and Conditions
By using the Mailman parcel delivery service to send and protect your parcel(s) you agree to the terms set out in the Fastway Conditions of Carriage (pdf 108kb).
Terms of Credit
(Officeworks Ltd referred to as "Officeworks")
- Terms - In applying for credit with Officeworks, you or your business entity on whose behalf you are acting (who in these Terms of Credit will be referred to as "the Customer") acknowledge that any credit granted following this application will be subject to the Terms of Credit stated here or as subsequently varied by Officeworks in accordance with clause 2.
- Variation - Officeworks, may, by seven (7) days' notice in writing, vary the Terms of Credit. The varied terms will apply to transactions made after the 30-day notice period has expired.
- Payment terms - Payment terms are "Net 30 Days", payment being due within 30 days from the date of invoice unless alternative terms are agreed upon by Officeworks in writing. Account payments are not subject to any settlement discount.
- Credit - Credit limit approved by Officeworks and advised to the applicant must not be exceeded. Officeworks periodically reviews its credit limits. By signing these Terms of Credit, the Customer permits Officeworks to review and revise its credit limit from time to time. Officeworks may increase or reduce the Customer's credit limit at the Customer's specific request. Officeworks may also reduce the Customer's credit limit without approval, but Officeworks will not reduce the Customer's credit limit below the outstanding balance on the Account at the time of the reduction without prior communication with the Customer.
- Title and Risk - Ownership in Goods invoiced remains with Officeworks and does not pass to the Customer until payment is made in full. Notwithstanding the ownership in the Goods remaining with Officeworks until full payment is made, risk in the Goods passes to the Customer immediately upon delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- Commercial Re-sell - The Customer must not, in a commercial context, re-sell or offer for sale any Goods purchased from Officeworks on credit without the written permission of Officeworks and subject to any additional terms imposed by Officeworks. The Customer will hold any proceeds arising from a sale of the Goods in contravention of this paragraph on trust for Officeworks.
- Outstanding Amounts - Officeworks, or its representatives, reserves the right to actively pursue collection of outstanding amounts, and costs, if any, will be passed on to the account of the Customer.
- Set-Off - Officeworks may at any time set-off amounts owed by Officeworks to the Customer from the amounts owed by the Customer to Officeworks. Officeworks will ordinarily apply payments against the oldest outstanding amount due.
- Customer Indemnities - The Customer indemnifies and holds harmless Officeworks and its officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, claims, proceedings or demands which may be brought or made against it or them or any of them in respect of any loss, injury, or damage arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Customer or any negligent act or omission by the Customer and from and against all damages and reasonable costs and expenses incurred in defending or settling any action, claim, proceeding or demand arising from such breach, act or omission.
- Officeworks' Liability - So far as the law permits, the liability of Officeworks for a breach of a condition or warranty that cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Officeworks, to:
- the replacement or repair of the Goods;
- the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
Privacy - Officeworks hereby advises that, pursuant to s. 18E(8) of the Privacy Act 1988, information disclosed in the course of this credit application may be disclosed to a credit reporting agency. Under Section 18E(8)(c) of the Privacy Act 1988 Officeworks is allowed to give a credit reporting agency personal information about the Customer's credit application, information which may be given to an agency is covered by Section 18E(1) of the Act and includes identity particulars (as permitted by the Privacy Commissioner's determination issued under Section 18E(3)); the fact that the Customer has applied for credit and the amount, the fact that Officeworks is a credit provider to the Customer, payments which become overdue outside of agreed trading terms and for which collection action has been commenced; advice that payments are no longer overdue; cheques drawn by the Customer which have been dishonoured morethan once; in specific circumstances, that in the opinion of Officeworks you have committed a serious credit infringement; that credit provided to you by Officeworks has been paid for or otherwise discharged.
Pursuant to ss. 18K(1) and 18N (1) of the Privacy Act 1988 and para. 2.12 of the Credit Reporting Code of Conduct issued under s. 18A of that Act, the Customer hereby agrees to Officeworks obtaining personal information from a credit reporting agency or a credit provider for the purpose of assessing this application for commercial credit (including information as to creditworthiness); and agree to that agency or provider providing that information to Officeworks for that purpose. You further agree to the obtaining from, and provision by, such agency or provider further credit reports, which may assist Officeworks in recovering any sums outstanding under the terms of the commercial credit agreement to which this application may lead.
- Officeworks is not liable for any costs incurred in the completing of this Credit Application form. You are responsible for any stamp duty or other government charges levied on or in connection with this Application, Terms and Conditions, credit facility or guarantee.
- Director's Guarantee - If you are a body corporate, Officeworks may require one or more of your directors or officers to guarantee repayment of the balance of the credit facility. Officeworks will notify you of this requirement and seek your consent.
- Confidentiality of your information - Except as required by law, Officeworks will only use or disclose your personal information as necessary for the credit facility - for example, to Accounts Receivables staff or to external auditors.
- Contact Details - You must notify Officeworks promptly of any change in your name, address, telephone number or any other contact details you have previously provided to Officeworks.
- Default - If you or an authorised operator:
- obtain credit by fraud or dishonesty; or
- allow the amount of a monthly statement to remain unpaid for more than 30 days from its due date; or
- breach any of these terms and conditions; or
- being an individual commit an act of bankruptcy or become insolvent under administration; or
- become an externally-administered body corporate or have an application for winding-up filed against you; or
- use the credit facility in circumstances where Officeworks believes that the continued use of the credit facility may cause loss or damage to you or Officeworks; or if
- any person who has guaranteed your obligations under the credit facility withdraws his, her or their guarantee, then Officeworks may close or suspend the credit facility. If the credit facility is closed or suspended then Officeworks may require immediate payment of all outstanding amounts. Suspension or cancellation does not affect any of your obligations or those of any authorised operator in respect of the credit facility.
Officeworks 30-Day Account Card Terms and Conditions
- In addition to the Terms of Credit, these Officeworks 30-Day Account Card Terms and Conditions will also apply to you if you have been issued with an Account Card.
- If you do not present a pre-approved purchase order, you must use the Account Card when ordering or purchasing Goods on credit from Officeworks.
- Purchase Orders may only be used if pre-approved by Officeworks.
- Each Account Card issued to you or your entity must be signed by the authorised user of the Account Card immediately upon receiving it to prevent fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Account Card.
- You are liable for all transactions entered into using the Account Card issued to you, including all additional Account Cards, including all losses caused by unauthorised use of the Account Card unless:
- caused by the wrongful conduct of Officeworks' employees;
- caused by a forged or faulty Account Card; or
- such use occurs after you have notified Officeworks in accordance with clause 9 of these Terms and Conditions that the Account Card is being used without your authority or that it has been lost or stolen (unless you or the authorised user of the Account Card has failed to sign the card).
- To the extent permitted by law, Officeworks will not be liable for any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or other liability, whether directly or indirectly made against or suffered by any party in connection with any transactions as a consequence of unauthorised use, loss or theft of your Account Card.
- Officeworks may amend the Officeworks 30-Day Account Terms and Conditions at any time and any amendments will be available on the Officeworks website. Any amendments will be effective immediately. You agree that any use of the Account Card will be subject to the current Officeworks 30-Day Account Terms and Conditions at the time of use of the Account Card.
- Each Account Card is the property of Officeworks and must be returned to Officeworks immediately on request. You must immediately report any lost or stolen Account Cards to Officeworks on 1300 633 423.
- In these Officeworks 30-Day Account Card Terms and Conditions:
- "Account Card" means each Officeworks 30-Day Account Card issued by Officeworks to you or your additional Account Card users or your business entity on whose behalf you are acting;
- "Officeworks" means Officeworks Ltd (ABN 36 004 763 526);
- "Goods" means goods or services ordered, purchased or supplied to you by Officeworks.
Print and Copy Recharge Card Terms & Conditions
"Card Number" means the series of numbers that appear on the back of your Print and Copy Recharge Card, between the magnetic stripe and signature panel.
"Officeworks" means Officeworks Ltd ABN 36 004 763 526 of 236 - 262 East Boundary Road East Bentleigh Victoria 3165 Australia.
"Print and Copy Recharge Card" means the Officeworks Print and Copy Recharge Card that you have purchased or received, as the following: Officeworks Print and Copy Recharge Card;
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to Officeworks;
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Print and Copy Recharge Card. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Print and Copy Recharge Card, please visit www.officeworks.com.au/pcss
- Print and Copy Recharge Card is redeemable at Officeworks retail stores only on Print and Copy Self Serve printing facilities.
General exclusions (all Print and Copy Recharge Cards)
- All online purchases at www.officeworks.com.au including www.officeworks.com.au/pcss
- Purchases initiated by phone, email, post or fax
- Bill payments, including 30 day Business Accounts and Rentsmart
- Print and Copy Recharge Cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards, recharge vouchers or mobile plans
- Kodak photo printing services
Card specific exclusions
- Officeworks Print and Copy Recharge Card is not accepted as payment tender any point of sale terminal in any Officeworks store
Transactions made with the Print and Copy Recharge Card
How and where you can use the Print and Copy Recharge Card
- You acknowledge that the Print and Copy Recharge Card may not be used;
- for any purchase at any point of sale terminal in any Officeworks store
- to pay a store or credit account
- for purchases over the Internet or by email, phone or fax
- for Kodak photo printing services
How to add credit to the Print and Copy Recharge Card at stores
The Print and Copy Recharge Cards are free, and are dispensed from the Print and Copy Self Serve Card Dispenser in all Officeworks stores. The Print and Copy Recharge Cards are initially dispensed with a zero dollar balance. Credit must added to the Print and Copy Recharge Card before using any of the Officeworks Self Serve printing facilities. Credit can be added to the Print and Copy Recharge Card by:
- Inserting your Print and Copy Recharge Card into the Print and Copy Self Serve Card Dispenser, select 'Add Cash to Card' option from the left hand menu
- Select the appropriate payment option, either cash or EFT
- Where cash is selected, insert either notes or coins, or a combination of both. A progressive balance will be displayed on the screen
- You will then have the option to print a receipt. Receipts can either be printed directly from the Print and Copy Self Serve Card dispenser, or emailed. Where email is your chosen preference, you will be prompted to provide a valid email address
- You will then select the 'Return Card' option to retrieve your Print and Copy Recharge Card
- Where EFT is selected, a set of pre determined values will displayed. Select an appropriate amount, where you will then be instructed to follow a series of prompts on the EFT pinpad. A successful payment message will be displayed. There is a $35 maximum top up EFT value per transaction
- You will then have the option to print a receipt. Receipts can either be printed directly from the Print and Copy Self Serve Card dispenser, or emailed. Where email is your chosen preference, you will be prompted to provide a valid email address
- You will then select the 'Return Card 'option to retrieve your Print and Copy Recharge Card
The Print and Copy Self Serve Card Dispenser does not provide, or dispense any change, and will add the entire value of the denomination of credit inserted into the dispenser onto the Print and Copy Recharge Card that is inserted at that time.
The Print and Copy Recharge Card is restricted to a maximum credit value of $150. In the event that you attempt to load credit in excess of the $150 maximum, the transaction will be automatically cancelled. You can continue to load credit onto your Print and Copy Recharge Card albeit at a lower value that does not exceed the $150 maximum.
Purchases with your Print and Copy Recharge Card
The Self Serve kiosk will instruct you to insert your Print and Copy Recharge Card directly into the kiosk. Select your desired Self Serve printing or copying service on the Officeworks Self Serve printing kiosk. The transaction will be completed when you confirm the completion of the Self Serve printing service. The balance of your confirmed Self Serve printing service will be reduced from the available credit on your Print and Copy Recharge Card. Any remaining balance on the Print and Copy Recharge Card can only be used in whole or part against future Officeworks Self Serve printing services.
You agree that we can reduce the remaining card value by the value of all purchases of printing and associated services that are authorised by you.
Transactions are authorised by you by:
- swiping your Print and Copy Recharge Card, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at an Officeworks Self Serve printing kiosk; When you authorise a transaction:
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the printing or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the remaining card value.
Purchases exceeding the Print and Copy Recharge Card value
Your Print and Copy Recharge Card may only be used to make purchases up to the remaining card value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the remaining card value, the transaction will be cancelled and you will be prompted to top up the Print and Copy Recharge Card on the Print and Copy Self Serve Card Dispenser.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Print and Copy Recharge Card or redeem your Print and Copy Recharge Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of the Print and Copy Recharge Card
Your Print and Copy Recharge Card will be valid for use for five (5) years from the date of last redemption (or as otherwise extended or reduced by us). Any balance that remains on a Print and Copy Recharge Card will not be available for use after the card's expiry date/last redemption date.
To check the expiry date/last redemption date of your Print and Copy Recharge Card, see in-store at the Print and Copy Self Serve Card Dispenser, any customer service desk, by calling 1300 OFFICE or online at www.officeworks.com.au/pcss
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Print and Copy Recharge Card
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Print and Copy Recharge Cards are not available unless the Print and Copy Recharge Card is proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of Officeworks, its agents or contractors relevant to Self Serve Printing Services.
Lost or stolen Print and Copy Recharge Card
Treat your Print and Copy Recharge Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Checking your Print and Copy Recharge Card balance and transaction history
You can check your card balance and transaction history at any time in-store by using the Print and Copy Recharge Card Dispenser, any customer service desk, by calling 1300 OFFICE or online at www.officeworks.com.au/pcss.
For balance enquiries by phone, you will be required to provide the unique Print and Copy Recharge Card Number prior to getting access to the card information.
Can I collect FlyBuys points when I purchase or use a Print and Copy Recharge Card?
Officeworks is not a partner of the FlyBuys loyalty program, therefore you will not collect any FlyBuys points related to any transaction processed on the Print and Copy Recharge Card, or any other transaction in Officeworks stores, online or phone and fax services.
Can I cancel or refund my Print and Copy Recharge Card?
Yes, you can cancel or refund your Print and Copy Recharge Card at any point of sale terminal in any Officeworks store in Australia.
Your Print and Copy Recharge Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Print and Copy Recharge Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Print and Copy Recharge Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Print and Copy Recharge Card;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
Privacy and confidentiality
Our Privacy and Security Notice explains how we handle the personal information that we may collect from you with respect to the Print and Copy Recharge Card. If you do not have a copy and are unable to access the notice online (at 'www.officeworks.com.au ), please call 1300 OFFICE for a copy.
Errors and complaints
Print and Recharge Card
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Print and Copy Recharge Card, you should talk directly to an Officeworks Team Member at the time of redemption or alternatively call 1300 OFFICE.
- About Us
- Who we are
- Media Centre
- Social Responsibility
- In-Store Activities
- 3D Secure
- Click & Collect
- Paper Choices
- Career Opportunities
- Customer Communications
- Cost per page
- 30 Day Business Account
- Buying Guides
- Printer Buying Guide
- Chairs Buying Guide
- Gaming Accessories Buying Guide
- Home & Office Security Buying Guide
- MacBook Buying Guide
- Networking Buying Guide
- Label Makers Buying Guide
- Wireless Speakers Buying Guide
- Mobile Phones Buying Guide
- Fitness Tracker Buying Guide
- Headphones Buying Guide
- Hard Drives Buying Guide
- Projectors Buying Guide
- Pens Buying Guide
- Pencils Buying Guide
- Commander Business Phones Buying Guide
- Laptops Buying Guide
- Tablets Buying Guide
- Monitor Buying Guide
- Smart Home & Office Buying Guide
- Moving Supplies Buying Guide
- Internet Security Software Buying Guide
- Shredders Buying Guide
- Mobile Phone Accessories Buying Guide
- VR Headsets Buying Guide
- Back to School Tech Buying Guide
- Caran D’Ache
- Fuji Xerox
- Fuji Xerox
- Lexmark | Officeworks
- Skullcandy | Officeworks
- Trend Micro
- Go Storage
- Three by Three
- Western Digital
- New Officeworks App
- Track your order