This Panasonic KX-TG7892AZS Cordless Phone features Bluetooth connectivity so you can make and receive mobile phone calls through your Panasonic phone. The phone has features such as a noise reduction and customised sound systems to make it easier to hear and talk to people on the phone.
- This base unit comes with 2 handsets.
- It has a talk time of up to 10 hours and a standby time of up to 8 days.
- The AAA batteries are recharged by the base unit.
- The base unit phonebook memory can remember up to 3000 items.
- The base unit features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can make and receive mobile phone calls through the handset.
- You can charge your mobile phone through the USB port on the side of the base unit.
- It features a key finder key ring, allowing you to press a button on the phone and set off an alarm on your keychain.
- You can set the phone to reduce the background noise.
- The volume of each frequency band can be altered, so you can customise it to your hearing.
- This phone is NBN ready for added convenience¹.
- This phone is compatible for use with the handset under the product code KXTGA680AC.
- You can find a replacement battery for this handset under the product code PABK4LDAW2.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
¹Liaise with your service provider to ensure you have the correct NBN compatible modem connection for your home phone and any additional handsets.
KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information
from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.