Your cart is empty.
At Officeworks we are here for you and believe that we are your advocate by delivering to you the very best products at the "Lowest Prices Everyday".
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a product you have purchased from us. We want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
Our Returns Policy
If any product you purchase from us is faulty, damaged (through no fault of your own), not fit for its usual purpose, or you have simply changed your mind we will gladly exchange it, refund it or can arrange for it to be repaired subject to the specific points below.
What we ask of you:
- When returning your purchase please bring your original receipt.
- Where possible please return the product in its original packaging.
- No receipt? No problems, if your product is in saleable condition we'll gladly offer you an exchange.
- For technology products, we may need to send your product to the manufacturer for repair or direct you to their nearest repair agent*
- Prepaid card purchases such as Gift cards, Mobile phone recharge and iTunes are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Specific terms and conditions are included with each card.
How to complete your return
- You can go to any Officeworks store Australia-wide.
- If your product was purchased via our Website or our Call Centre simply call 1-300-633-423, Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm (AEST)
*Products classified as "Technology"
- If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer's warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer
or repair agent for repair. Below are some examples of products that commonly come with a manufacturer's warranty:
- Video recorders
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.