This Comsol Ultra-Thin Cat 6a Network Cable is a high speed type of ethernet cable, also known as a patch cable. This cable is used commonly within various types of industries and workplaces, including offices and warehouses requiring a network.
- This Cat 6a Cable is used as a data cable, directly linking a router or a modem to the device accessing the ethernet.
- The right and left connector types are male RJ45.
- It supports speeds up to 10 Gbps.
- This cable is 50 cm long.
- It has an ultra-thin design for convenience and style.
- This cable is a great choice for large spaces which may not be able to connect to the ethernet within a short distance.
- This cable has a blue design.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.