This Amazon Echo Show 15 is designed to keep your family and your home organised and entertained in style. With a 15.6” 1080p Full HD smart display and 5 MP camera, you will have a fully personalisable smart home at your fingertips in a device that can just as easily be used to stream your favourite movies, shows, music and podcasts. Plus, this device is designed to protect your privacy with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
- You can use Amazon Alexa-powered widgets to stay on track with shared calendars, personal sticky notes, to-do lists, and shopping lists.
- You can add your most-used smart devices to the home screen for quick access, and see all compatible devices together on one dashboard.
- You can use it to catch up with your favourites on Netflix, Prime Video, and more, as well as stream radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks with Amazon Music, Spotify, and Audible.
- The Photo Frame feature allows you to display your albums from Amazon Photos.
- It features a 15.6” with 1980 x 1080 resolution.
- It's easy to connect to smartphones and speakers with the Bluetooth connectivity.
- This device is made from 35% post-consumer recycled plastics, 99% recycled aluminium and has a power adaptor made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- The Echo Show 15 works in landscape and portrait orientation, and you can mount it on a wall or display it on a compatible stand.
- It has a low power mode that triggers when idle, reducing the energy consumption of the device.
- It has a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
- It includes a 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.
How to Build a Smart Home
The Benefits of Smart Home Living
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.