Chromecast with Google TV (HD) brings you the entertainment that you love,¹ in up to 1080p HDR.² Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions and streaming history – all in one place. No more jumping between apps to decide what to watch. And use the remote to search for movies and shows with your voice.³
- Your home screen displays movies and shows from all your services – including Netflix and more – in one place.
- Get personal suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits and content that you own.
- Create a children's profile to access fun movies and shows for the family. Set parental content controls to limit watching time and set a bedtime.
- Press the Google Assistant button on the remote and use voice search to find specific movies and shows. Or search by mood, genre, actress and more.
- Chromecast is compatible with almost any TV that has an HDMI port. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and start streaming.
- When you see an interesting show or movie on TV, or in a Google search, add it to your watchlist.
- A 2 year warranty is included for your customer satisfaction.
Google Chromecast with HD Video
Geeks2U Smart Home Setup with Officeworks
¹Subscription services may be required. Content and services not available in all countries or regions, and are subject to change.
²Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account and a compatible mobiledevice. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. To view content in HD, an HD-capable TV and reliable broadband Internet connection are also required.
³Google Assistant may be required for full functionality.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.