The USB-C VGA Multiport Adaptor lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port or MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your MacBook or any Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your MacBook Pro and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable.
- The USB-C VGA Multiport Adaptor allows you to mirror your MacBook or MacBook Pro display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD.
- It also outputs video content like movies and captured video.
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera, or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook or MacBook Pro.
- The Apple USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
You can purchase Extra Cover for this product which will provide you with an extended warranty. For more information, please click here.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.