This Square Register is the first fully integrated point-of-sale solution—no extra tablets required. Fit with two back to back screens, the second detachable customer display lets you accept all major chip cards and contactless payments from a respectable distance. The sleek, aluminium design is perfect for modern businesses, large or small.
- This point-of-sale solution is versatile, perfect for cafes, restaurants and even retail outlets.
- Start selling right out of the box with payments processing, point-of-sale software and powerful hardware designed as one seamless system.
- Square Register seamlessly integrates with cash drawers, receipt printers, scales, order ticket printers, barcode scanners and more.
- There are no hidden or monthly fees and no lock-in contracts.
- Two back to back screens, a larger one for the retailer and another detachable one for the customer to process their payments.
- This sleek countertop regisiter sits and measures 425 W x 220 D x 400 H mm.
- This register has a sturdy and durable chrome silver aluminium build that's sleek and complements most spaces.
- This Square Register accepts NFC contactless payments via Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- This Square Register accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Eftpos, with Square, you pay 1.6% per transaction, with no extra monthly fees.
- The service charges feature allows you to apply surcharges to your EFTPOS transactions to pass on card processing fees to your customers and recover the cost of card payments.
- Let customers buy now, pay later with Afterpay for 6% + 30 cents (excl. GST) per transaction.
- Get your funds in your bank account as soon as the next day, or instantly for a small fee.
- Enjoy a 24 month warranty for your peace of mind.
Square Point of Sale Register
Square Register with Detachable Customer Display
Square - Hardware Ecosystem
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.