This Matrix Executive Sit Stand Electric height adjustable desk is perfect for use in your office space so you can work in comfort. It comes with a motor to control the adjustments so you can alternate between sitting or standing whenever you like, helping to reduce poor posture and strain on your neck and shoulders.
- Once assembled, it measures 1500 W x 700 D x 710 - 1180 H mm
- You can easily adjust the height between 710 - 1180 mm high.
- The desktop has a business-grade FSC E1 particleboard construction while the steel frame has a powdercoated finish.
- This product is FSC certified, so you can be sure your purchase supports healthy forests and protects wildlife.
- The desk surface has a scratch-resistant melamine finish with 2mm PVC edging for durability.
- The desk comes with cable management ports to help keep your workspace tidy.
- Compatible cable trays to help manage messy cables, power supplies, and outlet strips can be purchased separately by searching product code JBMATCBTBK (black) or JBMATCBTWE (white).
- The memory function allows users to save 4 pre-set heights for added convenience.
- It has a USB charging port to keep your devices powered up.
- Anti-collision settings can be programmed in so that your desk does not collide with your drawers, chair or anything underneath.
- It has adjustable feet to ensure the desk is stable.
- The desktop has a weight capacity of 100 kg.
- The frame has an 8 year warranty with a 5 year warranty for the electrical components.
- It has an estimated 50 minute assembly time.
- The operating console can be located either on the left or right.
- It comes with a timeless, white frame and a trendy white desktop.
- This desk has a simple white design which will suit most office decor.
- Carton 1 measures 1540W x 740D x 40H mm and weighs 19.6kg. Carton 2 measures 1070W x 320D x 170H mm and weighs 25.2kg.
- Sold only at Officeworks, J.Burrows is the dependable choice for essential office supplies that are of great quality and value, and is designed for use in the medium business, by the sole trader and the work-from-home freelancer.
Matrix Electric Height Adjustable Desk Assembly Instructions
How to Choose a Standing Desk
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.