The Fellowes 485Ci Cross-cut Shredder offers you a safe and secure option for disposing of important and confidential documents. This shredder features jam-proof technology which will detect the amount of sheets being fed through at once to ensure that there is not too much paper in each cycle.
- This shredder can shred up to 30 sheets of standard paper with each pass.
- The 142 L pull-out integrated bin allows for easy removal of waste.
- This shredder has a continuous run cycle.
- It will shred your documents into cross-cut pieces measuring 3.9 x 30 mm.
- It will shred your papers at a security level of P4 which is ideal for disposing of highly sensitive documents.
- It will also shred CDs, DVDs, paper clips, credit cards and staples.
- The shredder has an auto start function, as well as reverse.
- It features jam-proof technology which detects the amount of sheets being fed through each cycle.
- The safe sense technology will shut the shredder off if fingers get too close.
- This machine has 2 years warranty, with 20 years warranty on the cutters.
Fellowes 485Ci Cross Cut Shredder
How to choose the right shredder to suit your needs
30 sheets at once
142 L waste bin
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special order items are also not eligible for either price matching or change of mind refunds/exchanges.
You can purchase Extra Cover for this product which will provide you with an extended warranty. For more information, please click here.
You can learn more about shredders in our Shredders Buying Guide
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.