The Bantex A4 Extra Capacity 2 Ring Lever Arch Folder has a generous amount of space for your important files. The heavy weight, tear-proof board and metal shoe ensure that this folder lasts a long time on your shelf. This folder is 100% recyclable, 70% biodegradable and made from 70% recycled materials.
- The 85 mm spine can hold over 500 sheets of paper.
- Each folder is made from a heavy weight, tear-proof material.
- The folders have 2 rings and a self-locking mechanism which keeps your documents safe and secure.
- These folders are 100% recyclable, 70% biodegradable and made from 70% recycled material.
- This folder is white.
- The forestry content of this product has been sourced from an FSC certified supplier, supporting healthy forests and protecting wildlife.
- By purchasing this product, you are contributing to the Restoring Australia initiative in which Officeworks will plant 2 trees for every 1 used, based on the weight of paper-based products that customers buy at Officeworks.
- You can also purchase sheet protectors and tab dividers to use inside your lever arch file, allowing you to organise your files with ease.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.