The TP-LINK VR400 Modem Router is compatible for use with most ISPs including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL. It utilises dual-band technology with both a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band to ensure your network is free from lag and buffering. Simply install the TP-LINK Tether app for setting up your modem and so you can remotely manage it from your smart mobile or tablet.
- It runs at a speed of 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band.
- Beamforming technology locates your devices and targets them, improving the wireless range overall.
- It's compatible for use with DSL connections including fibre, cable and 3G or 4G USB dongles.
- There are parental controls to help secure your network.
- The 3 antennas are detachable to provide optimal coverage and connectivity.
- WPA-WPA2 encryption features will help to prevent and deter security threats.
- The Guest Network will provide others with a convenient way to login.
- The TP-LINK Tether app will help you to setup and manage your Archer from an Android or iOS device.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
How to Choose the Right Networking Products
Geeks2U Wi Fi Network Setup with Officeworks
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.