The Square Reader is a streamlined way to take payments at your stool, storefront, or even on the go. This 2nd Gen edition boasts a heftier battery life and connects wirelessly to iOS or Android devices with Bluetooth LE, remaining connected to your device so you don't need to pair each day. This reader is compatible with contactless payment and chip cards, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- This Square Reader allows you to accept contactless payments and chip cards from anywhere.
- This 2nd Gen edition fetures a longer battery life, faster Bluetooth pairing and enhanced security.
- You can use the free Square Point of Sale app to get started taking payments.
- Square for Retail, Square Appointments, and Square for Resturaunts app plans are also avaliable with free and premium options, so you can explore what suits you and your business.
- Funds are transferred to your bank as fast as the next day, or opt in for instant transfers for a small fee.
- The Square Reader accepts contactless cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and a variety of other NFC payment options.
- With new features and the same secure payments, the Square Reader for contactless and chip (2nd generation) has enhanced connectivity and stays paired to your device.
- It connects wirelessly to Android and iOS devices.
- Pay 1.9% per tap or insert for Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, and Eftpos transactions.
- You can also add a surcharge to offset the cost of card processing fees.
- Square has no hidden or monthly fees, so there's transparency in your transactions.
- Get funds in your bank account as fast as the next day or instantly for a small fee.
- Ring up customers quickly with an intuitive checkout experience.
- Make smarter business decisions with real-time inventory and sales reporting.
- Keep your reader within 3 m of your device and your reader will stay connected, so you’re always ready for your next sale.
- The Square Terminal includes a 12 month warranty.
- It comes in a white, compact design.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.