The Philips Audio Recorder is ideal for capturing audio with clarity, thanks to its two microphones allowing you to record in studio quality. It has 8 GB of storage for recording large amounts of audio in MP3 and PCM formats, making it easy to plug into your computer and share with friends over the internet. It also boasts FM radio capabilities for listening to tunes after you record a podcast, interview or other piece of content.
- This audio recorder has a Li-polymer battery that is rechargeable via Micro USB.
- It has voice-activation function for hands-free recording.
- It has 8 GB of storage, allowing you to keep large amounts of audio recording.
- It also has a MicroSD slot for adding more storage to your audio recorder.
- Simply plug it into your computer or laptop's USB slot, allowing you to transfer the files over swiftly.
- It records in MP3 and PCM formats making it easy to playback or share with friends over the internet later.
- This audio recorder is ideal for podcasting, interviews and more.
- A 2 year warranty is included.
- It has 2 microphones for recording in stereo quality.
- This audio recorder can access FM radio and FM recording.
- It features a handy 33 mm Dot Matrix LCD screen.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Enjoy a battery life of up to 50 hours, as well as a charging time of 3 hours.
- This recorder features time-stamped recording, a keypad lock, variable playback speed, and a remaining time display.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.