The Ledah 240 Folding Machine features customisable settings and can fold up to 120 sheets per minute. The autofeed paper tray can hold up to 300 sheets of paper and is has an auto-stop function to prevent overheating for added safety.
- This machine can fold from 128 - 210 W to 297 mm D.
- 35 to 120 gsm sheets can be folded with this machine.
- It can fold up to 120 sheets per minute, or 7200 sheets per hour.
- The machine has a duty cycle of 15 minutes on to 10 minutes off.
- It's recommended for folding up to 10,000 sheets per month.
- It has a control panel with an LCD Screen that displays the status, page count, batch count, and any error messages.
- It comes with a 12 month warranty for added peace of mind.
- Its autofold paper tray can hold up to 300 sheets of paper at once.
- You can choose between 4 pre-set folding types including the letter fold, Z fold, gate fold, or the V fold.
- You can create your own folding configurations outside of the preset folding types, so you can create a pattern that best suits your needs.
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.