This Kensington USB 3.0 Docking Station can be used to connect your printer, scanner, keyboard, external drive and more thanks to the 6 USB ports. You can expand your workspace using extend mode so you can share your whole desktop across multiple screens. The display management console sits on your applications bar and allows you to easily switch between display modes, change the master monitor or adjust alignment.
- There are 6 ports so you can connect a range of devices without affecting performance.
- You can expand your workspace by adding additional monitors with the DVI and HDMI output.
- Clone mode allows you to replicate the same content on your second and master display.
- The 2 USB 3.0 ports are positioned on the front for when you want to charge a phone or tablet.
- The 4 USB 2.0 ports can be used to connect your printer, keyboard, cables and more.
- Add more screens and monitors to your desk using a multi display adaptor (sold separately).
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.