This Kadink Wooden 3-in-1 Alphabet Board helps early learners develop word-building skills in a fun, colourful manner with its included aphabet puzzle, magnetic board and whiteboard. The wooden letter magnets are made from sustainably sourced timber, and brightened up with colourful, non-toxic paint. Learners can stick them to the magnetic whiteboard, and practice copying the letters below, drawing, or spelling with the included whiteboard marker.
- It's great for teaching lettering and basic spelling, all in a creative and fun manner.
- This set encourages hands-on play for boosting literacy, problem-solving, and hand-eye-coordination skills all at once.
- The wood in this product is FSC certified, so you can be sure your purchase supports healthy forests and protects wildlife.
- It's suitable for ages 3 and over.
- You can specifically develop letter recognition and retention, making it easier to approach reading and writing.
- The whole alphabet is included for a total of 26 magnetic letters.
- This fun activity can be enjoyed solo, in pairs, or in groups to gain social skills.
- The pack includes the alphabet puzzle, a magnetic board, and a whiteboard.
- The paint is non-toxic for your peace of mind.
- This product falls under the ‘Wooden’ attribute within the People & Planet range, meaning it’s primarily created from sustainably sourced wooden materials, a renewable material, so you can make a positive difference to people and the planet with the purchases you make.
- Unique to Officeworks, Kadink helps pre and primary-schoolers to create, imagine and be inspired through play, self-expression and exploration.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.