The Jackson ADSL1 is a distributed filter / splitter for use with each item of Customer Equipment (CE) connected on a PSTN line that has an overlay ADSL service. Its purpose is to attenuate the ADSL signal before reaching the PSTN connected CE. Suits ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+.
- Isolated Telephone Equipment Impedances from The ADSL and Home Phone Network (HPN) House Wiring.
- It contains an RJ12 and RJ45 port.
- Minimise Voice Band Interference - Transmission, Signalling and Supervision.
- It has a compact design so it won't take up too much space.
- Conforms to ACIF Standard S002.
- Helps minimise voice band interference in terms of transmission, signalling and supervision.
- Australian owned business and support.
- This product has lifetime warranty.*
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
How to Choose the Right Networking Products
*See Jackson Power website for more information
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.