Delivery requires a forklift. Additional charges may apply.
This HP Laserjet Printer allows you to print, copy and scan documents to streamline your processes in a quick fashion. This Enterprise model uses JetIntelligence toner cartridges that eliminates wasted materials for a more environmentally friendly print.
- This printer can print, copy and scan documents.
- It has a printing speed of 34 ppm.
- It has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200.
- Always have paper ready thanks to a tray capacity of 650 sheets.
- With automatic 2-sided printing, you can save paper and contribute to saving the planet.
- Scan your documents with an automatic document feeder that supports up to 50 sheets.
- This printer supports a wired connection, as well as wireless, AirPrint and smartphone printing.
- Streamline the usage of this printer with the HP ePrint app.
- This printer supports refills from HP 89A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges, HP 89X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges and HP 89Y Extra High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges.
- It comes in a sleek, white design.
- This printer includes a 12 month warranty.
- This printer comes with a starter toner pack to get your printer up and running.
- This HP Printer contains technology that may prevent cartridges with non-HP chips or circuitry from working now or in the future.
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special order items are also not eligible for either price matching or change of mind refunds/exchanges.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.