The HP DesignJet PostScript Printer can be used to produce large and complex GIS or CAD files in bright colours with accurate colour reproduction. It utilises an HP Secure Boot feature and an encrypted hard disk that will protect your printer against unauthorised access. You'll also be able to protect your documents and confidentiality thanks to features like PIN printing.
- It can print CAD, GIS and posters up to A0 +.
- You'll be able to produce printouts at a speed of 26 seconds per page for A1 sized files.
- It can produce colour printouts at a resolution of up to 2400 x 1200.
- You can connect to the printer via Ethernet.
- This printer uses the HP 730 ink cartridge.
- It's compatible with the following paper rolls: HP Bright White Inkjet Paper 914mm x 91m, HP Heavyweight Coated paper 1067mm x 30.5m, HP Universal Instant Dry Photo Satin 1067mm x 30.5m, HP Universal Coated Paper and 1067mm x 45.7m.
- This printer includes a 3 year warranty.
HP DesignJet Postscript Printer T1700
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special order items are also not eligible for either price matching or change of mind refunds/exchanges.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.