The Fellowes Cross-cut Shredder can shred up to 350 sheets automatically and utilises SilentShred technology to be ultra quiet making it ideal for use in shared workspaces. It will cut pieces into 4 x 38 mm particles and protect your confidential information thanks to the optional Smart Lock 4 digit locking mechanism. The AccuFeed system ensures fast automatic shredding, Auto Reverse will help to rectify jams if they occur and Sleep Mode will shut the machine down after 2 minutes of inactivity for added safety.
- The shredder is capable of shredding 350 sheets automatically and 12 sheets manually per pass.
- The pull-out bin has a capacity of 68 L.
- It can continuously shred for up to 45 minutes.
- It will shred your documents into cross-cut pieces measuring 4 x 38 mm.
- It will shred your papers at a security level of P4 which is ideal for disposing of highly sensitive documents.
- It will also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs and DVDs.
- The auto reverse feature will stop and reverse paper if a jam occurs.
- The AccuFeed system ensures for fast and automatic shredding.
- Sleep Mode will shut the shredder down after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- The machine comes with a 2 year warranty while the cutters come with a 20 year warranty for added peace of mind.
How to choose the right shredder to suit your needs
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special order items are also not eligible for either price matching or change of mind refunds/exchanges.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.