The Fellowes Auto Micro Cut Shredder can shred up to 100 sheets of paper at once using its automatic shredding function. With its 15 minute run time, you can dispose of a large volume of documents confidentially without waiting for the machine to cool down. It features a specialised SilentShred function that offers a quiet shredding experience, so you won't disturb others in the process of document destruction.
- This shredder can shred 100 sheets using its auto feed function and 10 sheets manually.
- It has a 23 L bin that is easy to empty using its pull out function.
- It has a run time of 15 minutes so you can shred more for longer.
- This shredder cuts documents into 4 x 10 mm micro cut pieces.
- The security level of this shredder is P4, making it suitable for destroying highly confidential documents.
- As well as paper, it is able to shred paper clips, staples, and bank cards.
- The auto-reverse function stops and reverses in case of a jam.
- After two minutes of inactivity, the shredder enters sleep mode to help you save energy.
- It features a SilentShred mode for quiet document destruction, ideal for shredding in open plan workspaces.
- The machine itself has a 2 year warranty, with a 7 year cutter warranty.
How to choose the right shredder to suit your needs
Fellowes Auto Micro Cut Shredder 100M
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.