The Copic Sketch Marker has an oval body profile for roll resistance making it ideal for working on a range of surface types. It features both a medium broad nib and a brush nib so you can deliver a wide range of markings. The brush nib can be used to spread ink like watercolour while the broad nib is perfect for colouring in large areas.
- It has a brush nib and a medium broad nib for blending and various marking types.
- It's perfect for manga, anime, illustration, calligraphy and more.
- The ink is alcohol-based for permanency on many surfaces including paper, wood, fabric, plastic and more.
- The oval body shape prevents the marker from rolling off surfaces.
- The precise capping system allows for instant colour selection.
- The brush nib has a hard wearing design that will bounce back into shape no matter how hard it's pressed.
- Colours in the same family can be blended together, or you can use other markers to draw directly onto the nibs without worrying about cross contamination.
- You can replace the nibs and refill the ink.
- They work best when used with bleedproof paper os X-Press It Blending Cards.
- The markers are in pastel hues.
- There are 6 markers in this pack.
- This product falls under the ‘Refillable’ Greener Choices range, meaning it can be used more than once, removing the need to purchase multiple items and help reduce landfill, so you can make a positive difference to people and the planet through the purchases you make.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.