AirPods Max re-imagine over-ear headphones. An Apple-designed dynamic driver provides immersive high-fidelity audio. Every detail, from canopy to cushions, has been designed for an exceptional fit. Industry-leading Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, while Transparency mode lets it in. And spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides cinema-like sound that surrounds you.¹
- Apple-designed dynamic driver provides high-fidelity audio.
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music.
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you.
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides cinema-like sound that surrounds you¹.
- Computational audio combines custom-engineered acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences.
- Designed with a knitted mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit.
- Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection and seamless switching between devices².
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV.
- 20 hours of listening, movie watching or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled³.
- Store in ultra-low-power mode with the slim Smart Case.
- Available in silver, space grey, sky blue, green and pink.
¹Spatial audio works with movies, TV and video in supported apps. Requires an iPhone or iPad.
²Requires an iCloud account, and macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2 or tvOS 14.3 or later.
³Battery life varies by use; see Apple website for details.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.