This Tarok Pro Gaming Chair is part of an ergonomic and stylistic range called Razor Edition, designed by ZEN. It comes with height, lumbar and armrest adjustability as well as multifunctional tilt mechanisms so you can find the perfect seating arrangement for you. Plus, the cold moulded foam seat covered in PU makes for the cushioned combination.
- It's suitable for above 8 hours of use.
- It has a weight capacity of 130 kg.
- The seat and backrest are constructed from cold moulded foam and covered with PU for your comfort.
- It features gas lift height adjustability from 680 mm to 755 mm, and it also features back, chair and seat tilt adjustments so you can find the perfect seating position.
- The armrests are adjustable so you can customise your comfort.
- This chair includes Tarok Pro Memory Foam Neck Cushions and Lumbar Pillows.
- It features a durable, nylon base with 5 castors.
- A 12 month warranty is included.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble.
- This chair is not suitable for commercial use
- It's a part of the Razer Edition gaming chair range designed by ZEN.
Tarok Pro - Razer™ Edition Gaming Chair
Care Instructions - PU Chairs
- Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap. Wipe dry immediately with an absorbent dry cloth.
- Treat spills immediately with an absorbent cloth by blotting the spill.
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- Keep away and protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid contact with skin, in particular during high temperatures and humidity.
- Clean, check and tighten all parts regularly.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.