This Panasonic Cordless Phone will send alerts to another phone when a new voice message is recorded so that you can follow up on messages whether you're near your phone or away. It has features like noise reduction to help you listen to the person calling you and call barring to block nuisance callers.
- This is a single handset which can support a maximum of 6 handsets.
- The phone has a talk time of up to 15 hours and a standby time of up to 170 hours.
- It has a built-in battery and will continue to operate for at least a minute during a power outage so you can make an emergency call.
- The phonebook can be shared between handsets so you don't have to manually copy numbers over when you add extra handsets.
- It's designed to be placed on your desk.
- There's a dedicated noise reduction button so you'll be able to hear the speaker's voice more clearly.
- It has a smart function key that will flash according to the situation whether you want to listen to new messages, view the caller list, answer incoming calls, stop alarm sounds and more.
- It comes with a 12 month warranty.
- It's compatible for use with key finders meaning you can use the handset to find lost items.
- You can block calls from unwanted numbers and ensure the calls emit no sounds when ringing and are disconnected quickly.
- It's compatible with the NBN so you can add it to your existing network.
- Messages are recorded on the answering machine and can be fast-forwarded or rewound.
- You can also have alerts sent to a pre-registered mobile or office phone when you receive a new message on the answering machine.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.