Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
In case of burns, larger wounds with heavy exudate or signs of infection, or if redness, swelling or pain develops at the wound area, consult a doctor or health professional. For external use on wounds only. In case of pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 2 years, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use in combination with condoms made of latex asthe Wound Healing Ointment can reduce the tear strength and therefore the safety of condoms.
Do not use:
- on mucous membranes and in or near the eyes.
- in combination with other topical preparations in the same area.
- in combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc.
- in case of known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- In case of an allergic reaction stop using Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment.
- continuously for more than 30 days.
- Do not swallow.