The DYMO LabelManager 210D Desktop Label Maker has a compact and ergonomic design which makes it great for use at home, school or in the workplace. It can print up to 10 copies of the same label to help you batch your labelling tasks and save time. It features a QWERTY keyboard for easy use and will allow you to customise your labels with a variety of text styles and font sizes.
- It can be used with D1 Labels to label almost any flat surface including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass.
- The LCD display makes it easy to operate.
- You can customise your labels with the 6 font sizes, 7 text styles, 8 boxes, underline and right, left or centre alignment.
- It's compatible for use with DYMO D1 Labels of 6, 9 and 12 mm tape widths.
- It can powered by 6 AAA batteries or an AC adaptor.
- This DYMO LabelManager 210D Desktop Label Maker is compact in design which makes it ideal for everyday use.
- This label maker comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, with the added option of registering your machine with DYMO for an additional year.
- You can store and quickly access up to 9 frequently-used labels for added efficiency.
- It utilises thermal printing technology so there's no ink or toner required.
- In the box you'll find 1 x DYMO Label Manager 210D electronic label maker, 1 x D1 starter label cassette black on white (12 mm x 3 m) and 1 x Instruction Manual.
How to Shop the Dymo Labeller Range at Officeworks
You can purchase Extra Cover for this product which will provide you with an extended warranty. For more information, please click here.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.