The Comsol Cat 6 Cable is designed for high performance networks where maximum speeds and reliability are required. This cable features a staggered pin construction with snag-less design that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and is backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps networking equipment.
- It can be used to connect a computer, server or NAS to a network switch, hub, WiFi router, modem, patch panel or wall outlet.
- The cable has a full copper construction for maximum performance.
- The cable length is 1 m.
- Its clever design avoids cable snags and protects the connector from damage.
- The staggered pin construction helps reduce signal interference.
- The cable is compliant with all applicable ACMA regulatory arrangements and standards.
- This cable is black.
- Each cable has 4K Gold quality contacts for superior signal.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.