This Comsol Lightning Cable is designed to act as a replacement or spare for your previous lightning cable, allowing you to charge your iPhone or iPad. It has a Kevlar build for a durable design, ensuring that it lasts. It is 1.2 m long for convenient use around the house or workspace.
- It's ideal as a replacement for your previous lightning cable or for use as a spare.
- This male-to-male cord has a USB-A connector on one side and a lightning connector on the other, meaning you can use it to charge devices in your car, computer, laptop and more.
- The lightning connectivity means it can be used to charge your iPhone or iPad.
- The cable is 1.2 m long.
- The Kevlar build makes for durable use over a long period of time.
- It comes in a sleek, blue colour.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.