The Casio Classpad FX-CP400 Colour CAS Calculator has a large colour touchscreen which allows you to deeply engage with your mathematical formulas, graphs and images. It allows you to discover the relationships between equations and graphs by displaying both at the same time plus you can switch between vertical and horizontal views so you can see long formulas on a single line.
- The Casio FX-CP400 is a CAS and graphics calculator with enhanced functionality ideal for algebra, statistics, calculus and geometry.
- The large 4.8 inch colour LCD display is also a touch panel so you can operate your calculator using a stylus.
- It is powered by 4 AAA batteries which can last for up to 100 hours.
- 3D graphing functionality allows you to trace, zoom and rotate your graphs.
- You can alternate between horizontal and vertical orientation at the touch of a button, allowing you to see long formulas or graphs as they were intended.
- The colour display allows you to colour code each graph and figure with a real time colour link which will automatically update the colour of the same data across charts or spreadsheets.
- You can view formula equations and graphs on the same screen, helping you understand the relationship between them.
- The touch panel is intuitively designed and easy to operate.
- The calculator comes with a USB cable so you can transfer your data and work from a computer.
- It also comes with a slide-on cover and a stylus.
Casio Classpad Colour Graphing Calculator Overview
When it's time to replace the batteries in this product, you can browse our range to find the right option for your needs.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.