These Bush Foods Snap Cards can be used to play a snap or memory game during which players can learn about the important concept of matching pairs and also learn about some Australian native plant bush foods. Paying homage to the Aboriginal people who have utilised and cared for the Australian landscape for thousands of years, these cards feature images of plant foods consumed across the continent and highlight how the harvesting of these foods forms an important part of cultural, spiritual and community life.
- This pack contains 40 cards with 4 x 10 images.
- They are suitable for any age group.
- They help teach cultural knowledge, observation skills and problem solving.
- The card images included in this set are Bunya Nut, Quandong, Riberry, Wattleseed, Pigface, Bush Tomato, Finger Lime, Kakadu Plum, Macadamia and Saltbush.
- These cards are 7.5 x 10.5 cm and printed on high quality 300 gsm artboard with a gloss laminate finish.
- These cards are authored by Deborah Hoger.
- The images on these cards are designed by Mirii Designs.
- This pack comes with a 12 month warranty.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.