This Brother QL-800 Desktop Label Printer is a great option for use in businesses. It can quickly and easily print labels from your computer and the integrated cutter allows you to create custom sized labels up to 1 m in length. You can use it to print name tags, address labels, labels for archive boxes, signs and more.
- The labeller is great for use in businesses to produce shipping labels, name tags, temporary indoor signage and more.
- The machine can print in black and red text without the need for inks or toners.
- It is compatible with both continuous label rolls and pre-sized labels from the Brother DK range.
- The labeller uses mains power.
- It connects to your Mac or PC via USB and you can use the P-touch Editor software to design your labels.
- The labeller has a desktop design which you can keep in an easily accessible spot.
- It comes with 1 x 100 pack of DK11201 standard address die cut lables and 1 x DK-22251 2 colour print continuous roll measuring 62mm x 5 m.
- This labeller comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.