This Brother QL-1100 Label Printer allows you to print up to 69 labels per minute, making it ideal for use in warehouses, mailrooms, offices and other professional environments. It can print on die-cut labels or on continuous rolls, allowing you to find the right option to suit your needs.
- This label printer can be used to produce barcodes or text labels with different fonts.
- It can print at speeds of up to 110 mm per second.
- Your labels will print at a resolution of 300 dpi ensuring they're clear and easy to read.
- There are buttons built-in to the front of the machine for easy operation.
- The P-Touch Editor software allows you to design your own labels before you print them.
- You can use DK Rolls up to 102 mm wide in this machine.
- It's mains powered so you don't have to worry about changing batteries.
- This labeller connects to your computer via USB for quick and easy setup.
- The compact desktop design makes it easy to keep this printer where you need it.
- It comes with 1 x 41 pack of DK-11247 die cut large shipping labels and 1 x DK-22205 continuous length paper tape measuring 2.4" x 16.4'.
- This machine comes with a 3 year warranty for added peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.