This Brother PT-D210 Label Machine is ideal for home or office use and can be used to print your own labels. It features 1 touch keys giving you access to 14 fonts, over 600 symbols and 98 frames so you can create and design labels that are unique to you and their purpose.
- It's perfect for labelling files, folders, cables, books, gift tags and more.
- It's compatible for use with 3.5, 6, 9 and 12 mm wide tapes.
- You can preview your label on the graphic display before printing.
- You can use 27 pre-designed templates for quick label creations.
- Preview each label before it's printed to ensure it looks the way you want.
- It includes a TZe 231 black on white starter tape measuring 12 mm x 4 m.
- The machine can store up to 30 labels for quick reprinting.
- It prints at a speed of 20 mm per second at a resolution of 180 dpi.
- It has a slim and compact design making it ideal for sharing around the office.
- Print labels with up to 2 lines of text with this machine.
- It can print in up to 14 fonts, using 617 symbols, 98 frames and in several languages including German, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Brother P-touch laminated TZe tapes are made up of 7 layers for added durability and to protect your lanels against water, temperature changes, abrasions, chemicals, fading and more.
- The box includes the labelling machine, a 4 m x 12 mm black on white laminated label casette and a user guide.
- It requires 6 AAA batteries, which are not included.
Brother P-touch Label Maker PT-D210 Overview
When it's time to replace the batteries in this product, you can browse our range to find the right option for your needs.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.