The Brother INKvestment Inkjet Multifunction Printer boasts everything you need from an all-in-one office device, allowing you to connect to your network or desktop PC via Ethernet or USB connections, or to print wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or phone thanks to AirPrint, Brother Mobile Connect App and NFC compatibility. The speedy copy, scan and fax functions will make it easy to send, store or duplicate your documents, while the high 1200 x 4800 dpi print resolution allows for a professional look. Sit back and relax thanks to the large tray capacity and auto-document feeder, plus, the 250-3500 page monthly duty cycle means it was built for daily use.
- This is a Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer.
- You can use this MFC to copy, fax, print and scan in A3 and A4 sizes.
- The print speed is 30 ppm in mono and colour.
- You can connect wirelessly to this printer, or purchase a USB or Ethernet cable for a wired connection.
- You can print directly from your smartphone or tablet using Airprint, Mopria or the Brother Print service plugin (for Android).
- It supports automatic duplexing for double-sided printing, meaning you can save on paper.
- It has an automatic document feeder with a 50 sheet capacity.
- The printer has a large 500 sheet paper tray capacity.
- This multifunction centre has a print resolution of 1200 x 4800 dpi.
- This multifunction centre has a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi mono and 1200 x 1200 dpi colour.
- A 2 year warranty is included for your peace of mind.
- This printer uses Brother LC436 and LC436XL ink consumables.
- It has a maximum scanning speed of 25 ppm.
- It has a maximum copying speed of 25 ppm for black and white, and 24 ppm for colour.
- The first copy out time is 9.5 seconds for black and 10 seconds for colour.
- This multi function printer has an 8.8 cm Colour LCD Touchscreen.
- This machine weighs 21 kgs.
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
*Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern and methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.