The CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite contains tools so you can edit photos, put layouts together and incorporate graphics into your next design project. It includes tips, tricks and tutorials to guide you and has an objects docker to help you manage design elements, layers and pages.
- This is an electronic software download, delivered via a download link.
- It's compatible for use with a Windows operating system.
- The software is perpetual without any need for further subscriptions.
- It can be installed on a single PC computer.
- It includes the following applications: CorelDRAW Home and Student, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, PowerTRACE, CONNECT Content and CAPTURE.
- It comes with 1,000 clip art images, 100 royalty-free photos, 175 fonts, 20 photo frames, 900 fills, over 60 templates, a quick start guide, training videos and a Hints docker.
- The sample projects will help you to learn how to use the program.
- Retouch and enhance photos using PHOTO-PAINT to apply special effects and correct imperfections.
- You can save, print and share your project using popular file formats.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.