Extra Cover Plans
Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
Make a Claim
Terms and Conditions
With our ever increasing dependency on technology, our lives can be turned upside down when things break down.
The uncertainty of costly repairs and timeframes to fix faulty items not only costs money but also your precious time.
That’s why at Officeworks, we offer the certainty and convenience of our Extra Cover Replacement and Repair Plans. With a simple one-off payment you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that if something goes wrong you’re covered.
What is Extra Cover
Extra Cover provides an extended warranty for up to 3 years, including the manufacturer’s warranty, on new items purchased at Officeworks such as:
- Computers, laptops, tablets, monitors
- Printers, scanners, hard drives, projectors
- Audio equipment, keyboards, mice
- Gas lift chairs
- Plus many more electrical items
NOTE: Mobile phones are not eligible for Extra Cover Plans.
Extra Cover comes in two different plans and is determined by the purchase price of the item.*
|Plans:||Replacement Plan||Repair Plan|
|For items priced between:||$25-$1,000||$1,001-$6,000|
|Authorised claims will result in:||An Officeworks gift card up to the value of the original purchase price to replace the item||Repair of your product including parts and labour|
*See Terms & Conditions for full details
What Next? Follow these easy steps below:
1) Purchasing and activation:
- Purchase your Extra Cover Plan with your new applicable technology or gas-lift chair from Officeworks
- Officeworks will automatically activate your policy on your behalf
You should keep your original receipt as proof of purchase if you need to make a later claim. Your Extra Cover policy will commence 12 months after the purchase or upon expiry of the original manufacturer's warranty, whichever occurs later.
2) Making a claim:
- Contact the Rescue Crew at WFI Insurance LTD on 1800 465 713 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm EST)
- Repair or replacement of item will be arranged as per your Extra Cover plan.