Logitech M705 Marathon Mouse Black
- The sculpted design is ideal for right handed users to maintain a naturally comfortable position.
- It has a long lasting battery with a built in indicator light to let you know when power is low.
- It connects to your computer via a Logitech unifying nano receiver which allows multiple wireless devices to share the 1 USB receiver.
- The mouse is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac computers running OS X 10.4 or later.
- It supports hyper fast scrolling so you can breeze through long web pages, documents and large spreadsheets.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Right Handed
- Descriptive Colour
- Microsoft Certification
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Mouse Scrolling Wheel
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 92W x 164D x 22.4H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.246 kg
- 3 year
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 7|Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later|Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
- Device Connectivity Technology
- USB|2.4 GHz
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Movement Detection Technology
- Operating Hand
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).