DYMO LetraTag 100H Handheld Labeller Black
- The labeller can print on plastic, paper, iron on and metallic LetraTag tapes in 12 mm widths.
- It supports 2 line printing so you can have detailed labels.
- It supports 5 font sizes, 6 text styles, 8 box styles and 195 symbols.
- It has a 9 label memory so you can produce the same label easily.
- The ergonomic design makes holding the labeller easy.
- It has navigation buttons so you can easily access different features.
- The labeller is powered by 4 AA batteries or you can purchase an AC adaptor separately.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 218.44W x 83.82D x 228.6H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.43 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Letratag Tape
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).