Guaranteed to stop electrical surge damage to your PC equipment.
- HOME OFFICE RANGE. Designed to protect entry level computers, dot matrix printers, personal copiers and all other sensitive electronics in the home or office. Offers up to 27,000amps of AC protection, telephone/ fax/modem protection, surge protected and earth indicators and connnected equipment warranties up to $25,000.
- SUPERIOR GRADE. Designed for midrange computers, small office fax machines, office copiers and other sensitive equipment. With up to 33,000amps of protection, and features telephone/fax/modem protection with built-in telephone line splitter to protect two devices, thermal fuse for added safety, black space to allow more room for large AC adapters, EMI/RFI filtration and a $50,000 connected equipment warranty.
- MAXIMUM GRADE. The 8-socket product offers a maximum spike amperage of 39,000amps. Coaxial cables and telephone cords are included which make the maximum grade series ideal for protecting commercial business computers, ADSL and cable modems, high-end printers and copiers and sensitive audio/video cinema systems. Connected equipment warranties up to $80,000.
- Note: Pictured is example only. Please refer to product description for deatils of specific product.
- Surge Protection Includes: AC/Tel/Mod/Fax/Audio/Video
Output Connector Quantity8
Number of Power Ports8
Surge SuppressionSurge protected
Product TypeSurge suppressor
Below is general information about the Officeworks Delivery Policy. Your final delivery cost will be calculated in the checkout for your order.
Free Delivery We offer Free Delivery for orders of $55 or more to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Same Day Delivery We offer Same Day Delivery for in stock orders that are ordered before 11:30am and delivered to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).
Our price checkers guarantee that we bring you the lowest prices possible every day, and that's a promise. However, if you happen to find a cheaper advertised price on an identical stocked item that's in stock with our competitor - even if it's on sale, we will not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%.
- Non identical products and services (inclusive of non identical warranties)
- Package deals i.e. printer and computer bundles
- Cash back and coupon offers
- Customer special orders
- Contract Pricing
- Competitor clearance products
For further information please visit your local Officeworks store and they will be able to assist you with your query.
^ The Lowest Price Guarantee can only be redeemed in store, by fax or by calling 1300 OFFICE (633 423)