This Office Suite 4.0 is perfect for home use, students, and work settings where file sharing is important. It offers everything you’d expect from a professional office suite: word processing, a powerful spreadsheet, and a first-class presentation application. It also offers numerous other features including excellent PDF exporting and mobile installation of the entire office package on a USB flash drive; it is also seamlessly compatible with Microsoft Office.
- It comes as an electronic software download (ESD) and is delivered via a link.
- This is an outright purchase, not a subscription.
- This license covers 5 home users, or a single commercial user.
- With TextMaker Word Processor, you can create all types of documents, including flyers, brochures, and business letters, whilst also being compatible with Microsoft Word.
- The powerful spreadsheet application PlanMaker 3.0 lets you simply and easily create calculations, tables, and diagrams of any complexity, from simple schedules to all your business and financial planning, whilst also being compatible with Microsoft Excel.
- Presentations 3.0 allows you to create slideshows complete with animations and transitions, whilst also being compatible with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- You have the ability to password-protect and encrypt documents.
- Included is an integrated address book, PDF sharing, and the ability to add comments for collaboration.
- You can use this software in English, Spanish, and French.
- It boasts user-friendly tools, two user-interfaces (ribbons or classic), and it can run from a USB flash drive.
- Enjoy full-featured revision tracking, spell check as you type, an equation editor that allows for easy creation of mathematical formulas, and Object Mode to make it easy to position page components.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.