Nero Standard allows you to import, edit and create media, burn, copy and archive works, rip and convert archived files and organise, play and stream your finished projects. The media archive will organise your slideshows, videos, TV shows, music and more and can then be shared to your TV or mobile device. The interactive live guide will help you to find the project you're working on.
- It comes as an electronic software download (ESD) and is download
- It's compatible for use with a Windows operating system.
- The software is perpetual without any need for further subscriptions.
- It can be installed on a single PC computer.
- You can import videos, photos and music from various sources.
- There are menu templates to help you create DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Video editing tools will help you to optimise your project in progress.
- Automatic sound enhancement will ensure that your audio sounds great.
- You can add album art to your finished product using the label templates.
- You'll be able to rip and convert audio CDs and DVD videos straight to your mobile device.
- Organise your music, videos, slideshows, photos, movies and TV shows in the media archive.
- You can stream your media archive to the TV and make use of the Nero Streaming Player app as a remote control.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.