The Motorola ThinkPhone is designed with cyber-security in mind, making it great for those conscious of their digital footprint, or for those needing a secure business companion. The phone platform and stored data is protected by ThinkShield, an AI-defense system with a dedicated support team, as well as MotoSafe, a technology that separates your passwords and PINs from other device data, armouring them from cyber threats. It also provides physical protection in the form of Gorilla Glass Victus display protection and an aramid fibre and aluminium construction, supported by IP68 dust, dirt, sand, and water reistance.
- 6.6" display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080.
- 50 MP rear camera system and 32 MP front camera.
- 8 GB of RAM.
- 256 GB internal storage.
- Android 13 operating system.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- Connections via WiFi, Bluetooth 5.3, and 5G.
- Simply connect to the network using a nano-SIM in this phone's dual slot.
- 2 year warranty.
- USB-C interface and a 5000 mAH battery, with fast-charging up to 68W.
- This phone is unlocked so you can connect it to the Australian network of your choice.
- Black design.
- This phone is a genuine product, is brand new and is not a refurbished model.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.