Microsoft Windows 10 Professional has a familiar interface which is easy to navigate and use. Enjoy the improved start menu, built-in apps such as maps, photos, mail and more, an all new web browser called Microsoft Edge and a variety of available apps that you can intergrade across your Windows devices. Plus, you will also receive important business functionality for encryption, remote login, creating virtual machines and more.
- This version of Microsoft Windows 10 comes as an electronic download for convenient installation in your own time.
- It is a great way to upgrade from older versions of the Windows operating system.
- You will be instantly familiar with the classic Windows features which have been updated to work quickly and smoothly.
- Windows 10 comes with a variety of built-in apps such as Maps, Photos, Mail, Music, Films and TV and OneDrive.
- Windows 10 Professional also contains functionality to help you join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers and printers.
- It provides enhanced security thanks to BitLocker data encryption and protection.
- You can login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines using Hyper-V.
- There are a variety of apps available via the Windows Store so you can customise your experience.
We recommend you back up your files before installing.
Windows Media Center is not available in Windows 10.
Apps and features may vary by market.
Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time.
Some features such as touch may require a new device.
Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.