This Ladder Safe Use SWMS outlines information on how a ladder should be safely and correctly used. It details what you need to know about compliance requirements, PPE, emergency response procedures, risk ratings and more. The handy digital format gives you access to this statement on tablet devices so you can check up on methods as you go.
- The statement contains a worker sign off sheet so you can document who has appropriate training and who agrees to comply with the safety requirements outlined in the SWMS.
- It contains reference to relevant legislation and codes of practice so you can follow up further questions or continue learning.
- The included hierarchy of controls and risk assessment matrix will help you locate risks and determine their severity.
- You can use the statement as a reference in case of an emergency as appropriate procedures are included in the statement.
- This document outlines the safe use of a ladder.
- The statement will outline the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needed for this work.
- It details the high risks involved in this work.
- The document will assist you in meeting compliance requirement for WHS inspections.
- It's easy to access, edit and view this SWMS on your tablet using the free iAuditor app.
- You are able to customise this document to suit your needs.
- This SWMS complies with current legislation in all Australian states and territories.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.