iPad Air. With an immersive 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display.¹ The breakthrough Apple M1 chip delivers faster performance, making iPad Air a creative and mobile gaming powerhouse. Featuring Touch ID, advanced cameras, ultrafast Wi-Fi 6, USB-C, and support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).²
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display¹ with True Tone, P3 wide colour and an antireflective coating.
- Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine.
- 12MP Wide camera.
- 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage.
- 256GB of storage.³
- Available in Blue, Purple, Pink, Starlight and Space Grey.
- Stereo landscape speakers.
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay.
- All-day battery life.⁴
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6 .
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories.
- Works with Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).²
- iPadOS is uniquely powerful, easy to use and designed for the versatility of iPad.
Officeworks Bring Back I.T. Program.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
²Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation. ³Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 12GB to 17GB of space, including iPadOS 15 with its latest features and Apple apps that can be deleted. Apple apps that can be deleted use about 4.5GB of space, and you can reinstall them from the App Store. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version, settings and iPad model.
⁴Battery life varies by use and configuration; see Apple website for more information.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.