The Epson Workforce Printer is an ideal addition to your stay-at-home workspace or office, allowing you to copy, print, scan, and fax your A3 documents. It has 2 x 250 sheet capacity trays so you can keep your printer loaded up with paper, and a 50-page automatic document feeder for swift scanning. It's compatible with wireless and wired technology for printing from your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone and comes with a 2.7" touchscreen for you to easily select your desired task.
- This printer has copier, fax, printing, and scanning functions.
- It prints, copies, faxes, and scans up to A3 in size.
- It has a print speed of 25 ppm.
- Ensure your documents and images are fit for purpose, with a print resolution of 4800 x 2400.
- It has a 2.7” touch screen for you to easily select your desired task or setting.
- It has automatic 2-sided printing for saving paper.
- It has a 50 sheet automatic document feeder.
- It has WiFi, Ethernet, and mobile printing functionalities to use with your computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
- It has a 500 total page tray capacity comprising of 2 x 250 page paper trays for keeping your printer loaded and ready to use.
- It comes in a black design.
- A 12 month warranty is included.
- This printer uses Epson 812, Epson 812XL Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow refills as well as 812XXL Black refills.
Geeks2U New Printer Setup with Officeworks
This printer uses Epson 812 ink cartridges, with an approximate page yield of 350 pages in black and white and 300 pages in colour.
You can find these cartridges by searching the Officeworks Product Code EP812VAL or here.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.