This Epson 73 Ink Cartridge contains resin coated pigment ink that lasts up to 120 years so your prints are sure to be long lasting. The ink is smudge and water resistant making it durable and able to produce high quality, clear printouts.
- This cartridge can be known by the manufacturer's code, C13T105392.
- It has an estimated page yield of 340 pages.
- It's compatible with the following Epson machines: Stylus C79, CX3900, CX4900, CX5900, CX6900F, C90, C110, CX5500, CX7300, CX8300, CX9300F, T20, TX100, TX200, TX400, TX510FN; Stylus Office T30, T40W and TX300F.
- The ink in this cartridge is magenta.
- Drop off your used ink and toner cartridges at any Officeworks store for recycling through the Cartridges 4 Planet Ark program which guarantees zero waste to landfill.
Printer Cartridge Recycling at Officeworks
How to choose the right copy paper to suit your needs
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.