This Commander Office T46G Business Phone allows you to build your own NBN ready phone system by choosing the combination of handsets to suit your business needs. The phone uses VOIP technology and your existing internet connection to replace landline and monthly line rental costs with a convenient subscription service. The phone features a 4.3 inch colour LCD screen and 10 programmable line keys so you can personalise it to suit your style.
- This is an online purchase of a Commander Phone handset which will require an ongoing monthly subscription upon activation.
- After you've activated your subscription and completed the onboarding process with your Commander technician, your phone system will be delivered to you free of charge.
- This business phone is perfect for answering calls, placing calls on hold, transferring calls and receiving voicemail via email.
- You can answer calls, place calls on hold, transfer and record calls making it ideal for conference use.
- It has a large, 4.3 inch coloured screen making it easy to see who's calling.
- The phone operates using VOIP technology and utilises your existing internet network.
- It comes NBN ready for your convenience.
- Since the phone operates over your internet network, you can easily manage your phone system from any internet enabled device, receive your voice messages via email, add additional phones as necessary and more.
Commander Phone is an internet telephony service. An internet connection is required with 100kbps per concurrent call. Commander Phone subscription plan required. Phone is locked to Commander. Plans not available for resale or high volume telemarketing. Card must be activated within 12 months of purchase.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.